Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010



Jacob had 4 days off school so we decided to pack up and head to Minnesota for Easter. Joe had to work, as usual, even on Easter Sunday so I went alone with the kids. It was my first road trip on my own with all 3 kids. Amazingly, they all did really well. The 4 hour drive turned into 5 since our stops were more than just a quick run to the potty. Rachel had to be changed and fed and changed again. And the weather was amazing so I was content to let the kids run around outside at the rest stop. We had a great time visiting family and the kids got to know their new cousin Richie even better. Dan and Katie let them sleep over one night. They dyed eggs, ate puff corn and watched a movie and had an egg hunt. The kids had a blast!



We got all the cousins matching Easter outfits and set them up for a group shot. They're all so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love it!!! I am so excited for you. I'm loving the shout out as well. I'm glad I pushed you over the edge. You won't regret it. Our computer crashed about a month ago and we lost over 2000 pictures. The only reason I am not STILL crying is because I know that all of my best pictures are on my blog and I can print them out. You will love journaling and posting pictures and looking back at your cute kids. I'm just so excited for you. Now to get the rest of the Rees clan on board. It might take a little more convincing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the blog! I am so excited to follow your adventures, and I love the name!!! Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete