Thursday, April 8, 2010

I am not a photographer


As you can clearly see by my terrible picture taking skills! I always say that my kids aren't photogenic because they always seem to look so silly in pictures but I think it's about time I blame the picture taker instead. How does everyone get such cute random snapshots of their kids?

This is my attempt to get a picture of Rachel's smile. She's been so smiley lately but never when I have a camera around. I'm so slack about taking pictures anyway so I never think to even have the camera nearby. I need to work on changing that.

3 comments:

  1. I love Rachel's smile! Your kids are photogenic, they are super cute. I have a few friends that are photographers and it's so fun to see their pics, their kids are always perfectly framed and the coloring is always just right... I'd love to take a photography class someday, it would be fun. Anyway- cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic. My kids are far from photogenic. I just tend to take 300 pictures and find 4 decent ones to post. Love the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I think the cutest pictures are the ones that aren't posed. How old is your camera? Our first digital camera had a really long delay before it would take the picture, and it would ruin the moment. My girls got new cameras for christmas and they take pictures a lot faster. I am loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete