Monday, April 5, 2010

I did it!

OK! Here it is! My blog! Amazing, I know! It must be a sign of the times. I kind of thought I would never blog. To me, it's like scrapbooking. Everyone else does it and it always looks so cute but the thought of doing it myself just isn't appealing. Maybe one day I'll read the Twilight books too....NOT! ;)

So here I am. Blogging. My sister in law Jenn has bugged me about starting a blog for a while now. I decided it would be nice to document some of the cute and silly things my kids do. And I'd like to lose some weight so maybe I will use the blog as an accounting for that as well. (As I sit here eating the chocolate covered gummy bears from my kids' Easter baskets. Oink!) I worry that I'm too boring to blog but we'll just have to see how it goes! Don't expect too much from me but I'll do my best to keep it updated and share what's going on in our lives.

4 comments:

  1. Well congradulations! Now you just need to figure out how to add the pictures and change your background! The thing that I like about blogging is that it is like a journal and I print it out at the end of the year into a hardbound book! It's really nice. I hope that you enjoy blogging.

    Sheridy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'll be happy to read updates of your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Katy. I'll be looking forward to the updates. :)

    ReplyDelete